This one is for the girls!
GenHERation Discovery Days 2019 are immersive summer day trips that provide high school and college women with the opportunity to visit more than 50 of the most innovative companies in America.
- High school and college women
- Visit the most innovative companies in America
- Engage with female executives
- Participate in skill-building simulations
- Earn exclusive rewards and scholarships
Dallas: Monday, June 24, 2019
- Capital One, Pizza Hut, Fossil, and EY
Austin: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Seattle: Monday, July 8-Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- Seattle Mariners, Getty Images, Expedia, Amazon, and Nordstrom
Los Angeles: Wednesday, July 10-Thursday, July 11, 2019
- AllSaints, CBS, Los Angeles Lakers, Netflix, and EY
San Francisco: Monday, July 15-Tuesday, July 16, 2019
- Zynga, IBM, Twitter, Pixar, Salesforce, Facebook, Lucasfilm, and EY
Chicago: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Charlotte: Monday, July 22-Tuesday, July 23, 2019
- John M Belk Endowment, Atrium Health, Red Ventures, NASCAR Hall of Fame, and NFP
Washington, D.C.: Wednesday, July 24-Thursday, July 25, 2019
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce, NASA, Capital One, National Geographic, and EY
New York City: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- Google, Viacom, Bloomingdale’s, and EY
Philadelphia: Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Urban Outffiters, DLL, Hartford Funds, and Philadelphia 76ers
- The only experience that gives you a behind-the-scenes look at your favorite companies
- Meet the most powerful female leaders in America
- Explore different career paths
- Share your resume with top companies across the country
- Jump-start you career
- Our last three summer tours were recognized as the largest career exploration trips in the United States and celebrated by Former First Lady Michelle Obama
Learn how GenHERation member Clayton B. got an internship with the Oprah Winfrey Network through Discovery Days here. Check out this Fast Company article to learn how Ariana S. received her first job on our Discovery Days bus.
Tickets sell out fast, buy them HERE!