You are invited to find your dream job! GenHERation Invitationals are half-day career immersion programs that allow high school and college women to work alongside female executives at the most innovative companies in America. These events are your direct line to recruiters looking to hire talented young women for internships and full-time positions. Companies outline the applicant profile for available positions and we invite GenHERation members to apply in order to demonstrate their qualifications in person. Before each event, we share the candidates’ resumes with the companies and after the event we provide actionable next steps to continue the application process.
We will be announcing new invitationals every month and you can currently sign up for the following events:
- GSK: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 (Philadelphia, PA)
- AT&T: Friday, September 6, 2019 (Dallas, TX)
- Capital One: Friday, November 1, 2019 (Richmond, VA)
If you are selected to attend an Invitational, your ticket cost is covered by the host company.
Apply today HERE!
GenHERation Discovery Days 2019
Join us for our largest summer tour yet! GenHERation Discovery
- 6/24: Dallas (SOLD OUT!)
- 6/26: Austin
- 7/8-7/9: Seattle (1 SEAT LEFT!)
- 7/10-7/11: Los Angeles
- 7/15-7/16: San Francisco
- 7/22-7/23: Charlotte
- 7/24-7/25: Washington, D.C.
- 7/31: New York City
- 8/1: Chicago
- 8/6: Philadelphia
This one is for the girls!
GenHERation Discovery Days 2019 are immersive summer day trips that provide high school and college women with the opportunity to visit more than 50 of the most innovative companies in America.
- High school and college women
- Visit the most innovative companies in America
- Engage with female executives
- Participate in skill-building simulations
- Earn exclusive rewards and scholarships
Dallas: Monday, June 24, 2019
- Capital One, Pizza Hut, Fossil, and EY
Austin: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- NFP, Google, and IBM
Seattle: Monday, July 8-Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- Seattle Mariners, Getty Images, Expedia, Amazon, and Nordstrom
Los Angeles: Wednesday, July 10-Thursday, July 11, 2019
- AllSaints, CBS, Los Angeles Lakers, Netflix, and EY
San Francisco: Monday, July 15-Tuesday, July 16, 2019
- Zynga, IBM, Twitter, Pixar, Salesforce, Facebook, Lucasfilm, and EY
Chicago: Thursday, July 18, 2019
- EY Executive Round Table
Charlotte: Monday, July 22-Tuesday, July 23, 2019
- John M Belk Endowment, Atrium Health, Red Ventures, NASCAR Hall of Fame, and NFP
Washington, D.C.: Wednesday, July 24-Thursday, July 25, 2019
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce, NASA, Capital One, National Geographic, and EY
New York City: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- Google, Viacom, Bloomingdale’s, and EY
Philadelphia: Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Urban Outffiters, DLL, Hartford Funds, and Philadelphia 76ers
- The only experience that gives you a behind-the-scenes look at your favorite companies
- Meet the most powerful female leaders in America
- Explore different career paths
- Share your resume with top companies across the country
- Jump-start you career
- Our last three summer tours were recognized as the largest career exploration trips in the United States and celebrated by Former First Lady Michelle Obama
Learn how GenHERation member Clayton B. got an internship with the Oprah Winfrey Network through Discovery Days here. Check out this Fast Company article to learn how Ariana S. received her first job on our Discovery Days bus.
Tickets sell out fast, buy them HERE!
12 trips. 10 cities. 500 female executives.
GenHERation Discovery Days 2018 are immersive summer day trips that provide high school and college women with the opportunity to visit more than 50 of the most innovative companies in America. This is the only experience that gives you a behind-the-scenes look at your favorite companies and allows you to share your resume with top companies across the country. GenHERation Discovery Days 2016 was celebrated by former First Lady Michelle Obama and GenHERation Discovery Days 2017 was recognized as the largest career exploration trip in America.
Atlanta: Thursday, June 28, 2018
- UPS Invitational
Seattle: Monday, July 9-Tuesday, July 10, 2018
- Amazon, Expedia, Starbucks, Nordstrom, and Zillow
Los Angeles: Wednesday, July 11-Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Coolhaus, Mattel, The Honest Company, BuzzFeed, and EY
San Francisco: Monday, July 16, Tuesday, July 17, and Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- San Francisco Giants, Lucasfilm, Airbnb, EY, Twitter, Gap, Zynga, GE Ventures, Uber, PayPal, and Google
Dallas: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- Southwest Airlines, Pizza Hut, JCPenney, and EY
Austin: Thursday, July 26, 2018
- NFP, IBM, Google, and Indeed
Charlotte: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
- Atrium Health, Charlotte Hornets, Red Ventures, EY, and the Belk Foundation
Boston: Thursday, August 2, 2018
- Duane Morris, Fidelity, Boston Red Sox, and the New England Patriots
New York City: Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- J.P. Morgan, Viacom, Barneys, and EY
Philadelphia: Thursday, August 9, 2018
- QVC, Dow Chemical, Hartford Funds, and the Wharton Baker Retailing Center
Read more about GenHERation and their awesome programming, here!
*Stay in the know! Subscribe for news, tips, and advice*