Complete Your Common Application Essay in One Week!
Want to get the most important piece of writing in your college application completed efficiently, effectively, and early?
In one week of focused 1:1 work, you will be able to check a very important college application item off your list: the Common Application essay.
In this bootcamp you will:
- Attend a live session to learn what makes a successful Common Application essay.
- Complete our specialized brainstorming process, working with an essay expert 1:1 to decide on the most unique approach to your essay.
- Draft your essay and receive detailed, targeted feedback to take it from a rough draft to a polished final essay.
You’ll also get access to sample personal statements by students we’ve worked with (and who have gained admission to selective colleges and universities!).
When is this program offered?
- Bootcamps are offered on-demand in March, April, and May! Let us know your preferred week, and we will reach out to you with our availability. If we are not available for your preferred week, we will work with you to find another time that fits both of our schedules.
Who should sign up for this program?
- High school juniors who are ready to write their Common App essay (aka the personal statement) and who have one hour daily to dedicate to it over the course of one week.
How do I get more information and pricing?
*Stay in the know! Subscribe*