Georgia Tech says it best when it comes to essays!
What we are looking for…
Essays are evaluated for both content and writing/grammatical skills. So, before submitting your application, you should take the time to edit and review your essay thoroughly. Strong essays:
- Demonstrate authenticity and thoughtfulness
- Brings you to life on paper
- Are excellent in topic, style, and grammar
They also share a few other tips…
- Get started early. Don’t wait until the last minute to complete your essays!
- Don’t write what you think we want to read. Write what you want to say!
- Don’t blow off the essay! We wouldn’t ask you to write it if we didn’t find it to be an important way to get to know you, and what you have to bring to Georgia Tech.
What we have to say…
Excellence in topic, style, and grammar is our Essay Expert’s area of excellence, and where we have been told we add tremendous value in our 1:1 work with students as we help them craft surprising, authentic, and effective college essays.
We are gearing up for a summer busy with college essay support so that students can start senior year with less stress (and ready to submit apps!). If you are or know a junior who might want to work with one of our essay experts, contact us to schedule a free consultation call.
*Stay in the know! Subscribe*