Summer program alert!
As a BOA Student Leader, you will participate in an eight-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization where you will learn first-hand about the needs of your community and the critical role nonprofits play. In addition, you will learn valuable civic, social and business leadership skills. Each Student Leader will attend the Student Leaders Summit held in Washington, D.C. where you will learn how government, business and the nonprofit sector work together to address critical community needs. Note: in-person events will be in line with local and national guidelines around gatherings and travel and may be subject to change.
To become a Student Leader, you must:
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Live in one of the eligible markets listed
- Be able to participate in an 8‐week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization and work 35 hours a week*
- Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship through the end of September 2022
- Be able to participate in a week‐long Student Leadership Summit in Washington, DC (July 25-30, 2022) (All expenses paid as part of Student Leaders. This week will be part of your 8‐ week experience.) *
- Be a student in good standing at your school
- Please note: Bank of America employees or members of their immediate family (e.g., children, siblings, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc.) are NOT eligible to apply.
*In-person events will be in line with local and national guidelines around gatherings and travel and may be subject to change.
Click here for FAQs on our Student Leaders program.
Applications for the 2022 program will be accepted from Monday, November 1 through Friday, January 28. Apply Now for the 2022 Student Leaders program.
*Stay in the know! Subscribe*