Juniors have a lot to work on and look ahead to this month!
December Action Plan:
- Meet with your high school counselor. Does s/he know what your plans for college are? Does s/he know you well—or know you at all? Your counselor will write one of your letters of recommendation, so it’s important to establish a good relationship now to receive a more meaningful letter next year.
- Grades from your junior year are incredibly important to college admissions officers. Study hard and keep your grades up!
- If you have not started compiling your resume, start drafting one over the holidays.
- Think ahead to spring activities and potentially starting the personal statement.
- Many 2018 summer program applications will open soon. Begin thinking about your plans for summer 2018 now so you can get ahead of deadlines and work on applications if needed.
*Stay in the know! Subscribe for news, tips, and advice*