ACT has added three new national test dates to its fall 2020 national testing schedule to provide more opportunities for students to earn a full ACT test score for admissions decisions, scholarship opportunities, placement, and college and career insights. These additions will help meet the demand for testing caused by COVID-19-related cancellations and social distancing requirements that limited test centers’ capacities this spring and summer. A total of eight test dates will be available for students for fall 2020 national testing.
The updated fall 2020 ACT national test schedule:
- Saturday, September 12 (existing)
- Sunday, September 13 (non-Saturday, existing)
- Saturday, September 19 (new)
- Saturday, October 10 (new)
- Saturday, October 17 (new)
- Saturday, October 24 (existing)
- Sunday, October 25 (non-Saturday, existing)
- Saturday, December 12 (existing)
More info/press release here.
*Stay in the know! Subscribe*