Our primary focus areas are business, law, economics, finance, and public policy, but we love branching out and lending our expertise in storytelling to related fields. If you are applying to graduate school, you already know what you want and why (or at least you should!). Our role is to help you write an exceptional application with a heavy emphasis on storytelling and how to stand out through your essays. We work 1:1 with the applicant only; unlike college admissions applying to graduate school is not a family affair.
Time spent working together typically includes:
- School selection
- Application timeline and planning
- Resume review and line-by-line editorial critique
- Recommender selection
- Essay content strategy and development
- Essay review and line-by-line editorial critique
- Application data review and line-by-line editorial critique
- Interview preparation (mock interviews)
- Waitlist strategy and communications guidance
Please schedule a consult call to learn more about how we can help you navigate the graduate school application process.