Dr. Maschal provides graduate school search and application counseling services customized to fit each client and where they are in the process. Our primary focus areas are law, economics, finance, public policy, education, nursing, psychology, international relations, fine arts (including writing and poetry) and music programs, but we love branching out and lending our expertise to related fields. Time spent working together typically includes:
- School list creation and target school selection
- Application timeline and planning
- Resume review and line-by-line editorial critique
- Recommender selection
- Essay content strategy and development
- Essay review and line-by-line editorial critique
- Application data review and line-by-line editorial critique
- Interview preparation (mock interviews)
- Waitlist strategy and communications guidance
- Portfolio development
During a complimentary consult call, we discuss a plan of action that fits your needs and where you are in the process. We also feel strongly that honest, accurate advice and support should be accessible. We will work to make our services fit your budget to the best of our ability, while still placing a high value on our expertise and time.
Please schedule a consult call to learn more about how we can help you navigate the graduate school search and application process.