Complete Your Common Application Essay in One Week!
Have some extra time this spring break? Want to get the most important piece of writing in your college application completed efficiently, effectively, and early?
In one week of focused 1:1 work, you will be able to check a very important college application item off your list: the Common Application essay.
In this bootcamp you will:
- Attend a live session to learn what makes a successful Common Application essay.
- Complete our specialized brainstorming process, working with an essay expert 1:1 to decide on the most unique approach to your essay.
- Draft your essay and receive detailed, targeted feedback to take it from a rough draft to a polished final essay.
You’ll also get access to sample personal statements by real-life students we’ve worked with (and who have gained admission to selective colleges and universities!).
When is this program offered?
- This bootcamp is offered on-demand in March and April! Let us know your preferred week, and we will reach out to you with our availability. If we are not available for your preferred week, we will work with you to find another time that fits both of our schedules.
Who should sign up for this program?
- High school juniors who are ready to write their Common App essay (aka the personal statement) and who have a few hours daily to dedicate to it over the course of one week. This means they have time every day, for seven days, to work on their essay.
How do I get more information and pricing?
*Stay in the know! Subscribe*