We’ve seen too many students wait until the summer after 11th grade to try to develop and implement the strategies needed to tackle the college application process successfully and with ease. Often, there is just not enough time to do the pre-work that results in the most effective essays, outreach, and positive admissions outcomes.
The best time to start? Now.
Juniors, right now you can:
- Develop relationships with admissions officers and regional reps (the people who make key decisions on your application) as well as current students and faculty (we can fill you in on why these connections are so important)
- Create a testing plan that has you ready for apps due on 10/15 or 11/1 and not cramming last minute
- Open up a Common App account to get familiar with the system
- Make the best of campus visits and leverage contacts at colleges on these visits
- Craft a preliminary college list that maximizes the 5+ application plans colleges now use
We hate seeing the second half of junior year go to waste!
We speak to everyone we ultimately work with for at least 30-minutes free of charge to determine how we can best support you. If we feel like we can’t we will provide referrals.
Contact us today to discuss what you can do now to always stay a step—or three—ahead of the game.
*Stay in the know! Subscribe*