Our main focus areas are business, law, economics, finance, public policy, education, nursing, psychology, and international relations, but we love branching out and lending our expertise to related fields. Our graduate school search and application counseling services are customized to fit each client and where they are in the process, but time spent working together typically includes:
- School list creation and target school selection
- Application timeline and planning
- Resume review and line-by-line editorial critique
- Recommender selection and preparation
- Recommendation review and feedback (1×1 with recommenders)
- Essay content strategy and development
- Essay review and line-by-line editorial critique
- Application data review and line-by-line editorial critique
- Interview preparation (mock interviews)
- Waitlist strategy and communications guidance
During a complimentary consult call, we discuss a plan of action that fits your needs and where you are in the process. We also feel strongly that honest, accurate advice and support should be accessible. We will work to make our services fit your budget to the best of our ability, while still placing a high value on our expertise and time.
Please schedule a consult call to learn more about how we can help you navigate the graduate school search and application process.